
Kono ken de.. kimi no kokoro, ore ni......
The hostility grows as the days pass on, the dreaded ceremony has long passed, but the stains still remain, the scars, buried deep in each of their hearts.
I'm giving up on THAT particular matter. Everyone's hurting me and nt allowing me to heal them. that extremely big scar, tt persons cutting it deeper, opening it again, making it more serious. but the opening of tt scar closes it even more. Others around tt person are adding salt, vinegar, alcohol or lemon juice to it.
The weakest of all saints, the king of the sinners. me. i was reminded by God time and again nt to have a 'holier than thou' attitude. i know tt this is a huge trial for me. cutting this thread will give me more ropes. i thank God for it. a test of my faith.
His Way Is Perfect
When my way seems dark and drear, and the future I don't know,
My heart feels so empty, as the tears unending flow.
When my heart breaks with sorrow, and a tempest fills my soul,
This one thing I know for sure - My God is in control.
His way is perfect,
His way is perfect.
Though I don't understand,
His wise and loving plan,
His way is perfect,
His way is perfect.
Take my life and make a vessel purified.
God makes no mistakes,
His way is best.
When the toils of life are come and my heart is worn with care,
I faint 'neath the burden of a cross I cannot bear.
When the joy has departed from my sorrow stricken soul,
This one thing I know for sure - My God is in control.
Thank you God for bringing me through all the way.
"Kimi to tasuke ni iko-yo." - Rhyth.
"Shinjitemasu ka?" - Fialos.