
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

watashi no koe wa.. anokata wa.. kikoenai.. (my voice.. that person.. cant hear it..)
my depressed soul.. i dont know if she hates me.. she dint look at me when i was on stage like she used to.. i dont know wad she's thinking.. does she hate me? she would let me see her pics in her sketchbook.. now she wont.. she wont even talk to me.. she shouted at me cos i asked her whether she could play the bass section of Midna's Theme.. the talk abt teens being egocentric (sp) i was thinking abt her.. even if she hates me.. i cant hate her.. i just cant.. i cried again.. why do i cry so much these few days? why cant i keep my smile and happiness on? i hurt.. i dont want to hurt others.. but they hurt me.. she doesnt give me smiles anymore.. conclusion - she hates me..
Should i quit VA? wont she hate me more if im around her more? even if she doesn't hate me.. wouldn't she still try ways to hurt me over n over again? i stilll don't know what i had done wrong to make her like that.. she wont tell me anything even if i ask her.. why dont people point out my mistakes? i still need to correct myself.. or be given a chance to.. would she want lunch over at my place on Friday? all she talks abt with me is work now.. Karen is keeping all her secrets.. but i wont pry them out.. i wont.. but my heart is bleeding.. it has already shattered.. does she wtill want to mince the shattered pieces of my heart?
the choreography for everyons sang was so funny.. 'My heart was shaken with tears and horror drifted away' but.. i couldnt cheer up.. i almost cried during choir when i saw ms yin.. i hurt her yesterday..
my mum n sis are talking abt ppl n attitude during their pregnancies. wake up in the middle of the night.. 'i want kotong laksa.' 'now 3 plus u want kotong laksa?' 'I WANT KOTONG LAKSA!' 'ok ok.. bt now nowhere got kotong laksa' 'u du giv me kotong laksa i cannot sleep. i WANT my KOTONG LAKSA!!' 'ok!!' *goes off to buy kotong laksa from who knows where..*
8:41 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.