
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, April 29, 2007

all the power in the world belongs to him.. to God.. the soverign ruler of heaven n earth.. n hell.. none of the power belongs to me.. or to anyone else.
Given to me by his mercy.. his precious son.. who died for me.. as long as i am part of the church.. i am to bring his name to others.. JESUS. many who read this post would just shut this window/tab when they see that name.. By God's mercy and grace i was saved..
i had reeeaaaaaaaaally weird dreams last night.......... im nt gonna type them out here.. bt because of them i had difficulty slping.. *slaps myself awake* Rayene/Rhine = Ger?? ......... for some reason... _ _____ __ ___ _______ ___.. _ ___'_ __ _____ ____ ___ ___ __ __. _____ ___'_ _______ ___ ___ ____. oh well.. might as well just forget abt it... ain't true anyway.. ^_^
^_^ Rhyth-san, watashi wa.. mata ano hito wo suki da.. da-te.. mo.. kirai da.. yurusenai kara.. mo.. yurusu.. demo.. mo.. kanken nai darou? da-te.. mo.. jibun wo fuuin shite ta-n da.. ne? ima wa.. Seta Sojirou to onaji.. ka? ano hito wa.. kore wo.. shiranai kara.. dakara.. kona-ni romanji to jibun ni hanasute da.. ii yo ne? ^_^.
my throat hurts.. coughed up blood just now.. Rayray was O.O haha.. i coughed up more after tt.. haha.. ^_^
'Thats fine with me.. you better take care of yourself more around that heartless creature.. who think's she's the Almighty, overestimating herself and stepping on others like stepping stones.. the blanks are NOT to be filled in. NEVER fill them in..' - Rhyth
5:43 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.