
'I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere
I've been looking from someone to shed some light
Not just somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions
There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation'
ive been going in loops.. matters of my heart, matters of my mind.. I dont think she read any of my posts since about a week ago.. if she doesn't bother abt me.. im fine with tt.. all i want is to know tt she is still fine.. n all i need to know is tt i love her as a friend.. MY friend.. even if im in the shadows n she the light..
'If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself.
What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us.'
'Today's the same as yest..
I gt to smile all the time..
And cry again when nite falls...
It's the day n nite..
In my head n in my life..
I'm tired to feel sad..
Tired of feeling bad..
I'm tired of my life'
Tears on my pillow..
To be seen,
Felt,
Known..
by no one else.....
Bt me...
Do u even care?