
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, April 05, 2007

is our "friendship" just an illusion?
we seem to be further apart everyday.. she's always with tt person.. old times are so.. so much better.. i want to return.. to those times.. i.. am so.. weak.. i cried..
im so tired.. sick of always looking at her silently running past me onwards to the finish line.. to be first.. i cant accelerate anymore.. collapsing.. can't we reach the goal at the same time..? i know i can never win her.. she has more mates.. more people to share her burden with.. she has the support of all girls in class.. i am encouraged to know tt i have friends.. but i cant just dump all my sorrows into another.. wont she have twice the burden then? i can only pour myself out to God.. and myself.. can't i grow stronger spritually? mentally? i want to.. i HAVE to.. i want her.. nt to feel down anymore.. i worry.. for her spirituality.. her mentality.. wont she open herself up to me anymore? i dont want her to avoid me.. i dont want her to ignore me.. i want to bring tt message to her.. God saves.. he an and will save those who believe in him.. i wanted to break it to her slowly.. but i cant.. not in this situation.. cant we once again have a hearty talk over lunch? cant we start laughing again? please God, dont let her escape from your word..
8:10 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.