
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, April 09, 2007

her words and actions go through to me..
looks like she really doesnt care.. feelings of the ppl around her.. all she cares for.. are her own feelings.. she quit.
i felt so hurt by myself again.. ms yin was angry at us.. we were rushing the song, not watching her.. i hurt more ppl today.. how long can i continue to keep myself in? how long can i keep this smile on my face? im such a hypocrite. i tell her nt to smile if she doesnt want to.. and yet i cant do the same..
i hurt others.. our sec4s.. the big big 1s.. heh.. n ms yin.. i cant love my neighbours properly.. let alone God.. 'if a man say tt he loves God, but hateth his brother, which he sees, how can he love God who he does nt?' i was so weak.. i cried.. again.. kept thinking of the ppl ive hurt n how i hurt them.. it hurts me.. i dont want this to continue on.. i dont want to go on hurting others.. let me go...
7:57 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.