
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, March 23, 2007
ok.. i dunno wtf is wrong with the com, n i dunno wtf is wrong with me.. i do not want people to get too close to me.. im building a few barriers.. sorry if they hurt.. come closer n they'll hurt more.. i dunno.. one side of me hates Meldon to the core.. the other takes him as a toy, another wants to be his friend.. fuck.. i dunno wad is wrong with me.. i cant concentrate on studies n even VOS.. fuck.. i need mental help.. argh.. tearing myself apart.. sorry to those ive hurt these past few days.. espc Miko.. argh.. i dun wanna clean the beach tmr.. i wanna slp.. i needa slp.. i cant do anything properly with this finger now.. grr.. now i feel as if i am a very cruel person.. cos.. i hurt ppl and just expect to be forgiven with just a 'im sorry'. aint i too much? help me some1.. God..?
home.. homework.. school.. life.. me.. everything is getting so effed up.. i dunno wad i am doin with everything now.. who am i to do as i please? i am just a speck of dust.. defiling all the clean and purified things and people.. i want to be a stranger to this world.. but its so difficult to.. shall i be purified? may i be purified? can i be purified? purify me.. God.. make me come forth as gold.. as precious stones.. as silver.. even.. teach me to pray.. give me spiritual breath.. never o cease.. prayer.. also the armor.. the battle is nt over between me and the world.. help me release all the physical stuff.. God.. why do i cry for them??
i cant expect u all who have been hurt to forgiveme so easily.. ive hurt u so much..
7:51 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.