
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, March 25, 2007

i dint slp properly last night.. woke up with blood stains on my hands.. i dont noe where the blood came from, my sis saw the stains as well and was going 'eee' then i washed them off. i went back to my room, checked my bed. no blood stains.. check my sis's bed, no blood stains. i dint have blood stains on me either.. what's going on?
today's theme is reconcilation.. ppl break up for different purposes. i break with Miko so tt we can reconcile later.. i break with Meldon never to reconcile again.. i want things to stay this way.. him away from me FOREVER. i am such a sinner.. James helped me realize tt.. nt only james bt God himself.. i need him.. CE n FE are gonna break up soon.. all the people ive known since i was born.. will we really have to break up forever? i dont want that to happen.. but the split will definitely happen.. im so tired.. i have been sleeping from 2-6pm.. but.. only physically.. my mind has no rest.. i keep thinking of stuff.. i nid to break free from this mental stress.. studies, SYF, God, Life, living..well.. majority would be SYF and life.. and living.. also there's the oraltorical contest.. STRESSED OUT..
6:57 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.