
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Thursday, March 01, 2007

haiz.. exams over.. i shld be happy.. bt i feel so horrible.. fail many many subjects.. i think.. then.. Miko is nt talking to me.. seems like she's ignoring me.. today had a good talk with ahem.. she told me a lot of stuff.. as well as helping me with my terrible chinese.. thank God for her.. thank God for Tenshi and Meldon.. and Chuan Yan, Yu Xin and Brandon.. they helped me cheer up a lot.. was in a very bad mood this morning.. talking.. to myself.. Ichimoku Ren and Fi.. felt so alone suddenly.. Ren and Fi were quarreling? haha.. i noe its just my imagination.. but im thankful for it as well.. i watched jigoku shojo until there were no english subs.. jigoku shojo futakomori ep 11.. (spoiler) Ren handling a model's case, says that the guy is not at his level [in looks] but still looks good.. he turns, sees a mirror and starts posing until Wanyuudo asks him what he's doing.. (end of spoiler) thanks to God for that episode.. in school i always am acting.. only at home am i allowed to be myself.. i ask God to help me in my daily life.. also in my spiritual life, help me not to fall.. Lord, i noe tt i am weak.. give me strength to press on.. help me to be swift to hear, slow to speak n slow to wrath, also to follow your word.. not being just a hearer.. but also a doer.. thank you for all your grace and mercy to let me go through each day.. and thank you for.. giving me such good friends in NCHS.. Tenshi.. Miko.. Mong.. Rin.. Meldon.. Chuan Yan.. Yu Xin.. Brandon.. thank you for all your blessings to me.. I trust my life to you..
9:56 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.