
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, January 19, 2007

a sketch of ryuna......... I'm in a bad mood.. having horrible unstability of mind..
i now am very silent.. due to Miko.. or shld i say Ger.. who is planning on quitting writing and drawing.. i dun mind if she quitted drawing... but writing... Tsuki n Co. 's main focus..
dun talk to me now.. anybody... i dun feel like talking right now.. let me just dissolve.. or dissipate.. let me blend into my own world.. let me disappear.. why do we have feelings?? they lead us to do silly things instead of for the Lord.. i feel totally helpless. someone help me.. i feel like just a fly.. people find me a bother, irritating, KILL ME.. someone please.. God.. take me away now.. i want to be with u bt i cant.. with these evil thoughts about others that i grew to like and now starting to hate.. i feel hurt.. i hurt terribly inside.. hurting a friend.. is hurting me.. how can i stop this feeling?? God.. help me.. please.. help me have the strength to pick myself up an continue with this life that u gave me.. help me help the person i am starting to hate.. help me nt to cry and feel like there is no one helping me.. help me noe tt u are always with me and tt i can do all things with your help.. help those people tt are hurt because of the selfishness in us.. help us rid ourselves of this evil in us.. keep us with you.. help us nt to stray.. bring us closer ot u each day.. please.. help me.. give me a world i can have peace in.. give me peace in the heart.. give me ways to rid me of this evil self.. and this weak self.. help me..
5:57 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.