
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, December 11, 2006

this is website's ks logo.. erm.. supposed to be much smaller.. im back from KS camp n i MISS IT!!!!!!!! I miss Dan's circle of trust, i miss the bed, i miss the fellowship, i miss nt getting annoyed by my younger siblings, i miss the fun n games, i miss the daily fellowship with the other KSers n KSSers.. T_T shld have made it 1 week.. or more.. i want to go back to discussions in Dan's circle of trust.. i dun care how many exhaltation i nid to do.. i wan to go back.. with everybody.. i want to play with the secret passage.. Dan's circle of trust is sooooooooooooooo nice.. i miss tt the most.. i miss the discussions.. i miss the Christian world.. i miss Alyssa.. she's back in America now.. Aaron oso.. then... coming back to the secular world just feels so weird.. though i brought memories back here.. the food art with 'blood' all over the place, cactus Moses, curry puff Moses, ROCK ahem ahem melon ahem.. high pitched Israelites voices, body parts all over our battlefield, hmm.. Moses action figure.. i want to go back to the wilderness.. this secular world is Canaan.. the middle of our christian life, the place where there are many trials and tribulations..
2:20 AM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.