
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, October 15, 2006

This is Shin.. he IS cute rite? many many things happened durin this long long time which i dint blog.. then.. i have been having weird dreams these few days.. like me being a natural aircon? n me stranling myself, me being flushed down the toilet bowl n me driving a van?? then ive been writing.. n less drawing these few days.. i think im gonna be bored during the holidays n nth to do.. then maybe nt as well.. my com is being **** nowadays.. n nowadays, ive been very tired.. made 1 five stone, then dun feel like making the rest. dunno why oso.. ive been slping for the past 3 hrs? then.. been watching a lot of anime.. Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, Kamisama Kazoku,One piece? i finished Ouran High School Host Club in 1 day, (26 episodes) n Kamisama Kazoku in the next.(13 episodes) watch Bleach until ep 50.. find it onli ok ok.. argh.. i think im gonna fail every subject, then the wall is finished.. feel like doing another aon for halloween and another one for christmas.. alr having christmas spirit!! wahahahaha.. bt i think Halloween wallpaper would scare the little kids away?? maybe not as well.. i think im gonna start drawing n drawing again.. then.. well.. im very happy now.. exam over.. shld i go for Tenshi's chalet or shld i go fly kite?? Pasir Ris n Marina Bay is quite far rite? then KS kite flying is held there.. shld i? Miko, u going for the chaet or nt? i think this post is veri long.. ermm.. then.. we've been quarrelling abt who is worse? hahaha.. most ppl quarrel abt hu is better.. abt who sux more, whose drawings, paintings, who did less for the wallpaper, who is goin to get worst results for exams.. and more.. bt somehow.. i like these quarrels.. haha..
6:00 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.