
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, September 06, 2006

i wan to change my bg again.. haiz.. i aint satisfied with this.. still on Basso.. dam difficult to draw.. its nt tt easy.. he think he armour nt enuf.. go n add sum more.. today went to sch n halfway walking saw ah gong with another jiji.. then he was like.. saying "good girl".. i wanted to run away from there asap. then i reached sch.. wrote more for my fics, Miko come, fix her Strike Noir, do swordfighting with the 2 tiny tiny blades, finish fixing, go compass hav lunch, go back to sch, go com lab finish art with Ada comin in n out.. make bets.. again she beg me to do RXM.. again i asked her to do first.. i think im gonna hibernate.. haha.. i dun think slpin for 2hours a day is very good.. haha... my jap sux..nid to study more...... how to study i still dunno.. i heck care.. im gonna take 3rd language..
6:35 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.