
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Friday, September 08, 2006

i found this pic in my sis's laptop.. i hate the 't' here.. keep jammin.. can i type with no t? i want to be in sch now.. my sibs are quarrelling again.. i feel like screaming at them bt i cant.. Miko.. nice bg.. I am prevening myself from screaming.. as i did when sum ppl made me angry.. i feel like smacking them.. knowing tt i will be scolded.. im gonna SCREAM.. im strangling hime now.. im gonna kill her soon.. im gonna make her cry.. she's really geting on my nerves.. dam irritaaaating!! feel like screaming vulglarities now.. bt i wont im nt a moron who will do tt now and get scolded.. unlike some freak who writes rubbish.. im now trying to get rid of my anger here or it will be on her.. either tt or im gonna hibernate again.. slp from 5 pm until 8am yesterday to today..
i went for BS yesterday.. hen aft BS wen swimming.. Lisa was there oso.. i am so slow compared to her.. bt at least better than some dummy behind me now.. forget it.. im gonna dump her down the toilet bowl in my dream.. i dunno if i shld hibernate or continue wif my fics n drawings.. grrrrr....... havin a bad day..
2:41 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.