
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, September 03, 2006

another pic of Shinobu chasing Hagu-chan around.. Hagumi is 19 yrs old bt still veri small sized. In series 2, Shinobu isn't seen around much.. Hagu likes him, he likes her, then she got in an accident.. n he wasn't there for her.. he was with his older brother, buying back their father's company which meant the world to Shinobu and Kaoru.. Takemoto and Shuu feel very useless as they see Hagumi suffer and cannot help her.. (Takemoto likes Hagumi too bt she treats him like a older brother) [Shuu is Hagumi's cousin?? Shinobu's teacher] Ayumi is trying her best to help Hagumi feel better and is trying to cope with her own problems. Mayama and Rika are awwwaayyyyyyy!!!
The bg music can't be heard.. haiz.. u all goin anywhere durin the holidays? imso bored.. well.. back to writing.. im gonna write.. write.. write.. yesterday's KS BS+BBQ was so fun.. espc if the food dropped onto the floor.. then Ben would say "give it to Tim.." haha.. then i was the butter person.. so i was standing at the BBQ pits buttering almost everything.. haha.. then i accidentally buttered Tim's tomatoes.. then Ben was barbequeing cucumbers.. "Verily verily I say unto you.. thy chicken is cooked.." ok.. tts old english.. (truly truly i say to you.. your chicken is cooked..) i think this blog is either very long or .. ok.. this blog IS long.. then.. i dunno.. shld Akane n Panzer have a happy ending?? NO right? ok.. wahahahahaha!!
8:48 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.