
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Wednesday, July 19, 2006

This is Doyle.. half wolf half human.. is's obvious right?? im gonna get sick alr lah..feelin realli cold... bt then it may be a good thing for me to get sick during this period of time when the moon is going.. now.. 1E ppl.. pls read the following paragraph.. If u want to.. hahaha..
**** the *******teacher! what gives him the right to stay back after school? making us starve when we have to rush for CCAs, making us change our places, not keeping promises, he says that he also has no food during that period of time bt aft tt he can eat as much as he can afford right? For us, we rush for appointments or CCAs when they are more important than changing seats! FREAK the ****** Mr See!! aft tt talking to us as if nothing happened.. i dunno how i can be so calm aft he did that and this post is requested by some ppl.. He teaches rubbish, talks rubbish, IS rubbish! nt as bad as Wei Ting but abt the same standard! KAMI NO TATARI WA ANATA NO IINOCHI KAI!!!!! hioki wa, shinne wa, subete ni anata no karada ni!! GOMOU!!! 1E wa anta ni DAIKIRUI DA!! (for translations, ask me personally.)
9:56 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.