
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Monday, July 03, 2006

This dum dum is really dum.. wadeva.. i really am going crazy.. abt wad i wont tell u all bt believe me.. i AM going crazy..
Eph 6:17b 'And take the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.'
A sword is an offensive weapon. most commonly used then was the machaira (in Roman) or gladius (in Latin). Roman soldiers would fight in a straight line against their enemies and only used one move which was stabbing, so as not to hurt any of his friends beside him. The Sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. Not logos but rhema. logos is the written Word. People cant possibly go using bibles to stab others. rhema means the spoken Word.The Word of God, received, believed and spoken is a powerful weapon in spiritual battle. Then how to take and use it? 1. Make sure that the Word of God is faithfully preached and received. 2. Regularly read the Word by ourselves and if possible, memorise it. (to be familliar with WoG) 3. Seek to recall the word and to apply it in the different situations in your life. This is the FINAL piece of armor that god has given to us. Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
Haruka is still a dum dum.. im gonna kill him.. wahahaha.. if i can.. tt is..
10:00 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.