
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today is Sunday.. Sunday = sermon day.. be prepared..
Time is short. This time refers to a define, fixed amount of time. We, do not have much time left on earth. So, what should we do with this little time left? Play and enjoy ourselves? Or prepare for our departure? This world will come to an end shortly.. Revelation 12 : 12b 'Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.' this verse tells us that the devil will make use of every little bit of time he has to lure Christians away from Christ. We must strive to be closer to Christ and to BRING MORE PEOPLE TO HIM. We shouldn't let anything in life distract our devotion and service to God. e.g. 1.Our dearest relations. This doesn't mean that we should hate them but love God more than we love our relatives. 2.Grief we experience in this life. If it is death of a loved one, and the deceased knows and believes in God, then we shld be happy for the person aas he has gone to be with God. 3. Our rejoicing in this life. We may rejoice, but not overrejoice. 4. Our possession in this life. We may have many possessions but when we depart, we will not be able to bring the possessions along with us. burning paper stuff will not bring them to us. 5. Use of the things in this life. We shld use things that God gave and not abuse them. And God has work for us to do. We must give dilligence to make our calling and election sure. How? By walking close to him, applying the knowledge of his word to our lives and talking to him through our prayers. We must bring the gospel of salvation to the lost (those who have not heard of him.) Pass the gospel on!!
6:34 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.