
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

the next pic im attempting.. the next fic im attempting.. can wait.. must finish my tactics 1st.. but no dreams have been coming lately.. i think god wants me to brainstorm this part out for myself.. i got a few endings but not sure of which.. sigh.. btw that thing in the pic is RedXIII or Nanaki.. me n Tensai have come up with a very good saying after some experiments.. will tell onli Tsuki members.. then umm.. i want to finish the current chpt of FFVII but i cant think of anything to write.. i got my voice back.. muahaha.. my brain has shrunk.. i cant think properly.. i have not finished my lit yet.. have not started on my maths n english.. having a terrible headache right now.. fell into my rice as i slept during dinner, awoke with rice all over my face and siblings all laughing at me.. i noe i am veri easily irritated these few days.. n that i have been sleeping during dinner sometimes.. help pls.. sum1.. i nid sum1 to let me copy hw, taking a lot of stress away from me.. lol.. n then i nid sum1 to help me be able to relax in a short period of time.. >.< 4 days of June holidays is not enuf for me!!!!!!
6:58 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.