
♥♦♣♠|フャイを愛し|♠♣♦♥
How far back should I have to go? Tell me.
Everything is so painfully vivid.
The truth is, we couldn't understand each other,
So I left and didn't look back
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
It lies beside this cold heart, frozen
So completely mindless that it persists forever
Numbly, I gather the remnants of my emotions,
And searching for redemption, I...
Fall into a light sleep, on a lonely night
I'm beginning to learn the designs of sorrow
The hiding away of your warm presence
Makes me fear the overflowing darkness.
Fall into a light sleep, it encompasses my very being
I never carry out my promises
So long ago, I threw away my brightness
And like the light from the morning sun, it can never return.
profile
Name :u noe..
School :u noe..
Age :u noe..
Class :u noe..
Family :dun let u noe..
Loves :God, family, my other halves
Likes :Equinoxial Endlessness, friends, anime, doing my own stuff, black, blood..
Dislikes :certain stuff..
Hates :sin, cockroaches..
Fav song:Perfect Peace!
e-mail: shichiyoruchel@hotmail.com
Fav word: -
B'dae: 15/11
Fav no.: 7
Would gladly accept: Ang Baos, $$, smiles!
Sunday, April 30, 2006

today, The lord's parting prayer... John 17 : 19- 21 'And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. (20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (21) That they all may be one; as thou Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.' to sanctify means to put aside for holy use. The life of sanctification is a life of truth. God reveals himself to us as the God of light in whom is no darkness at all. (1 John 1:5)'This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.' Light speaks of truth and God is truth. They that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth. The life of sanctification is also a life of love. God reveals Himself to us as the God of love He loves and begets in love. We love Him because He first loves us. Love and truth beautify the people of God. Our Lord effects the sanctification in us by his work on the cross. Going to the cross is nothing glorious but Christ saw it as the hour of his glorification. The cross speaks of the glory of the God of our salvation. Christ's wrok on the cross was an act of sanctifying himself. It was very hard for him to go to the cross but he consecrated himself to do the Father's will even to the death of the cross.It was an atonement for our sins and an example for us to follow in the sanctification. He constantly prays for us. He prayed that his people might be sanctified through the truth as a result of his own sanctification. He continues to pray for us even when he has ascended into heaven. He ascended into heaven at the right hand of God to make intercession for us. The outward manifestation is that God's people become more one in the Triune God. The nature of sanctification is that it is a process and not an act, like justification. Justification is a one time act when God declares us righteous in Christ. Sanctification is a process through which we are made more holy and Christlike in our lives. We must learn to appreciate the way to heaven though it is a very difficult way. The world, through experiencing God's people, may come to faith in Christ.
5:20 PM
|フャイを愛し|
My own Equinoxial Eclipse.